Sunday, March 8, 2015

Run for your lived and retreat!

I went on the women's retreat with church this weekend. It was good and I have a lot to process. More on that later, maybe. I don't know how much I want to share.

I held out food wise all week except at the retreat. I went right back to being on track today though. I did not get all my workouts in last week. I am going for all three this week. I know I have lost at least 2 pounds this week. At lease the scale is moving. I was worried it wouldn't at all.

The next two weeks will be intense with work but I think it will be ok. I don't have much choice. I just have to get the work done one way or another. 

My random thoughts of late: why do we obsess and think that life will be different if we get this new item or that? "If I get a new pair of jeans I will always be inspired to dress better."

I am also completely hooked on the show House of Cards. It is a bad time for such things especially with work.