Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Eat!

So I have been asked to blog by a few people. Little do they know I have been blogging for a decade. Just off and on... And more off than on in the last 5 years. But that isn't the point! I am blogging. The end.

Isla is on a roll with the talking thing. Her new word is "eat." I brought some amazing tacos home after work today and when I opened the container she said, "Eat! Eat! Eat!" She also calls Enrique "Kiki" which is pretty cute. She seems to really love him. 

I am exhausted from Isla trying to sleep on my face last night so I can't say too much. One more day of work this week and it couldn't come at a better time. Jeans tomorrow! Who would think that getting to wear jeans would make me so happy? It just does. It is a trickle down effect. Everything is more comfy when I can wear jeans.